For the recently accepted who are adamant about getting a head start, consider reviewing one or more of the areas below
Emphasis on REVIEW!!!
You don’t need to retake these classes at your local community college, so pump your brakes rockstar 🤓
I’m talking about 30 minutes or so of general daily review. This can help A LOT during the 1st semester
𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
* Anatomy (focus on bones & muscles) – u mich has some excellent FREE resources including photos from their cadaver lab.
* Medical Terminology – This doesn’t need much explanation, if you’re going into the medical field, you’ll need to know how to speak medicine.
* Clinical Pathophysiology – If you ever took this course in undergrad, review any old notes & PowerPoints with a focus on cardiology and pulmonology.
* Physiology – acid/base balances!
* Pharmacology – Medication classes…just the classes. Head to YouTube and search for drug classes. Find a video that works for you and make it stick. You’re welcome in advance 😌